BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Aiden's 4th Birthday!!

I am late posting again! But Aiden's birthday was Sept. 28th and he turned 4! I still wake up and can't believe he is so old and becoming such a smart little boy! He's not a baby anymore! On the sunday before his birthday we had a party at my mom's house and had presents, cake, and ice cream. He got clothes and books and a game, and a spiderman costume for halloween (that he wants to wear everyday) but his favorite gift was a spiderman scooter from grandma and grandpa! He was riding it outside and said "this is my favorite present ever!" Then on his birthday that monday we had a party at the park with Gracie, (his cousin that was born the same day) and Eric's side of the family! The hit present of that party was the hair stuff Gracie got (princess straightner, curling iron, blow dryer) all the boys wanted to play hair stylist! He had lots of fun, his friends Damon and Austin came and gave him gifts! And grandma Debbie came from Ephraim and that always makes his day! Plus he got $30 cash in birthday cards! Now when he tells me he has money he's not lying! We all had a great time and love Aiden very much! He continues to surprise me with his sweet smart fun personality and I love being his mom! Love you Aiden!




Aiden still wearing his costume days later




9 comments:

Grant and Candice said...

I am friends with Eric. Anyway, your boys are so cute! What a fun Birthday!

amber {and co.} said...

Ohmygoodness, Cody and I are looking at these picture and can't believe how big the boys are getting-Aiden was just turning two when we moved in! We miss them! (and you and Eric Ü) Give Aiden a big birthday hug for us!

Unknown said...

I can't wait until Halloween so that Aiden can wear his Spiderman costume when we go trick or treating. He sure is a smart kid isn't he. I am so glad that he had a fun birthday.

Marisa Jean said...

Girls love to wear tutu's and princess dresses, and boys love superhero apparel. Seems completely fitting he doesn't want to take his costume off. He's adorable, and definietly turning into a little man! :)

Courtney said...

Who'da thunk that you would have a four year old! I love my Aiden!!

Hunter Family said...

He is such a cutie!

Nathan and Telisha Packard said...

Tara- this is Telisha. I know this is really random, but hopefully it will be a compliment. We (Nate and I)are dying to know what your recipe is for a cheese ball that you made us for Christmas awhile back. It was so good. If you still have it, or know what I'm talking about we would love for you to email it to us at: tpackard04@gmail.com Thanks so much and hope life is treating you well.....

Courtney said...

Talk about not updating blogs! At least I updated mine since the MJ post! Come on Tara! You haven't even talked about new moon or the BYU V. Utah game!

coachforever said...

coach outlet store.
.Coach Hobos Bags.Those are the awesome shops I wanna tell you guys Movado Bold,Baby Carriers I mean I am serious for this, you can just simple choose this option and pick what you want,winter boots,ecco shoesyou can just simple choose this option and pick what you want.Bakugan Toys.Thanks for wathching power balance.