BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Disneyland!! Feb 2-6 2009

I haven't posted this trip yet because there's a lot to say! It was by far my best disneyland trip yet, and I've been on a lot! Staying 4 days and staying at the disneyland hotel were two things I've never done which helped make it wonderful!! Plus we flew(I hate driving) so that also helps! I loved the hotel, it just felt like you never left the park because everything was decorated disney and random characters walked the halls saying hi to the kids and the pool was awesome! We only got to swim one day but Aiden loved it!! It was a peter pan pool with an ariel themed hot tub! I think he loved the slide the most he only went down it a hundred times! We had sooo much fun at the parks! Aiden's favorites: Buzz Lightyear, Jungle Cruise, Dumbo, Small World, Fantasmic and Tarzan treehouse! Least favorites: Matterhorn, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Honey I shrunk the Audience! Grady loved everything but seeing Tigger and Pooh was his favorite! We were able to go back to the hotel for naps and since it wasn't crowded we got pretty much every ride in that we wanted! I'm telling you I couldn't ask for a better trip! We had perfect weather and it started raining right when our van came to pick us up to go home! And to top it all off Eric bought us season passes!! So anyone who wants to go to disneyland give me a call and I'm on board! Thank you Eric for the trip of my Life! You were so wonderful the whole trip and really tried to make it great for me and the boys, even though it's not your idea of a relaxing trip! We will remember it forever!

See you soon Mickey!! (I hope really soon!)

8 comments:

Katie and Derek Miller said...

how fun! i wish i could take rylee to disneyland she'd love it! i saw a blog background that reminded me of you on alliebrownslayouts.com its a cute disneyland one! ha glad you guys had fun the boys are cute as ever!

Katie and Derek Miller said...

just kidding its alliebrownslayout.blogspot.com

Rob & Autum said...

I am glad you guys had such a fun time. The pictures and memories are priceless! Maybe next time you go we will come along. Your boys look so cute in their matching BYU shirts. They look so grown up.

Marisa Jean said...

Tara, you crack me up. I've never known any one (well, maybe Allison) who loves Disneyland and Disney characters as much as you. I it's great, and kind of contageous--even for a Disney "Scrooge" such as myself.

Looks and sounds like you had an excellent trip. The pictures of Grady are killing me, he has such an adorable smile!

jenelle said...

Next time we'll have to stay is a Disneyland hotel. That sounds fun.

amber {and co.} said...

Yay, I've been so excited to see these pictures, and I'm not disappointed- they are adorable!! I'm so excited to take Chandler, you talked me into it :) So glad you got your dream vacation!!

Hunter Family said...

You have such a cute little family. I love the stoller picture with Grady's huge smile and Aiden looking very serious in the back.

Kirstin said...

sounds like a perfect trip... I am so glad that the avid disney lover you are got such an amazing disneyland trip... what a good husband! we really need to get together soon again... our place or yours... either is fine with me.