BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 20, 2009

Sledding!! Sort of!

After watching Brooke's video of her kids sledding with their dog Aiden has been begging me to go sledding! So we went to grandpa's in hopes of sledding down a hill of some kind! When we got there we found no snow on the hills and only some in the backyard! So we had to pull Aiden! This is a lot more work than it sounds like! We all had to take turns being his horse! But he loved it! So his first sledding experience was a success but hopefully next time we can find some good hills!


6 comments:

Katie and Derek Miller said...

http://www.alliebrownslayouts.blogspot.com/ heres the address to the place where i saw the "tara" background! you have to go down through the backgrounds and theres a couple disney ones. they just reminded me of you!

amber {and co.} said...

Aiden looks so cute in his little snowsuit! What good parents to drag him around the yard, at least you got a good workout out of it! :)

Marisa Jean said...

Wouldn’t it be nice to be a kid again, and be able to convince the people that love and adore you, to do things like drag you around the yard so you could experience sledding? I know I would totally be the horse for my niece and nephews too. It looks like tons of fun and he looks giddy with happiness.

utahtripletfamily said...

I love the sled-shorts combo! I think our hubbies would get along!

Kirstin said...

Hey... I just wanted to tell you I love and miss you.... thats all.

Hunter Family said...

That is so funny! That looks alot better than our videos. Especially the "hill". Now Austin's Grandpa will have to tow her around too. :)