BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 7, 2009

Grady's 2nd Birthday!!

I know I'm slow posting this, but better late than never. Grady's 2nd birthday was August 28th! I can't believe my baby is 2!! I guess he's really not a baby anymore! He really loves elephants!! I don't know where it came from but he loves them, so we had an elephant themed party!! His cake was an elephant (or that's what it's supposed to be, you be the judge) he had elephant balloons and tons of elephant gifts!! He loved it! We had a lot of family and friends come to the park to have cake and ice cream and gifts with us! Grady had a great time! Thanks to everyone who came and celebrated with us and thanks for his fun gifts!









3 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

Love the elephant theme, and the cake is ADORABLE! I could totally tell it was an elephant.

amber {and co.} said...

That cake is too cute Tara, I'm impressed! I can't believe sweet little Grady is two already, it goes by too fast! Looks like a great party!

Unknown said...

Grady is adorable in these pictures and in real life. You are the best Mom in the World Tara. You do so well in teaching and caring for Aiden and Grady. You are AWESOME!